Vótame en 5linkers.com Confessional, what goes in my head

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Racism !

    It's disgusting! I am still shocked to see the amount of racism out there towards everyone. Blacks, Arabs, Mexicans, Indians, and what's worse is when people target VERY personally matters, such as sexual orientation or religion. You know what I find even worse. The victims actually getting offended by it. First of all, we are all equal (cliche speech I know) what is the difference between all the afore mentioned. Especially when it comes to stereotypes. Just you're unemployed doesn't increase the probability of that person being black, or just cause you're Muslim doesn't mean you're a terrorist (People fail to remember Hitler, Stalin, most recently the crazy guy in Norway, and the fact that Bin Laden targeted muslims ASWELL !). Oh this is the funny one. I hate it when there is a gay guy around guys assume that person wants to have sex or wants something sexual. Honestly I find it hilarious. Well Mr cunt, girls certainly don't seem attracted to you so I really doubt I guy would be.
  Now let me bring you all to my home town. Kuwait. It is a privilege and an honour to be from Kuwait, I thank God everyday on how lucky I am to be born in such a peaceful, chill environment with a great standard of living. But I have to admit, and if you are from Kuwait and offended by this then this goes to you, most of the population are the most racist, prejudice, judgemental pieces of crap you can ever meet. Seriously. So much for being a Muslim nation, when you can't follow one of the most important fucking guides. And that is that we are all equal. Oh I can go all day on the government system, but if I do i will be fucked for it (Hint on their agenda). Let's just say the only reason we don't classify as a 'Developed country' or 'MEDC' is our fucking shit HDI (human development index). It is great when it only includes the citizens, but once it takes into account the migrants the number seem to hit rock bottom. All of because the 'air headedness' thinking you own a maid, and women slapping them around (Literally!) just because you can. I mean seriously what the fuck. Just cause the country is wealthy and everyone has the money to spend on maids, drivers etc... doesn't mean we are better than them, if anything it is the exact opposite, because they provide you with what you need, food, clothes, cleaning, basically what defines you. So everyone  get of your lay asses and do something for yourself (no surprise we are the 4th obese nation).
   Oh and one thing to the government. We don't need any more FUCKING malls, so stop letting people build them. And if you want to maintain a less oil dependant nation, please, for the love of God, approve the 'City of Silk' trust me it is the right path.
  But other than that, honest to God, I love this place. Don't worry readers I am a full Kuwait, it's just a shame watching all this money and potential go to waste. But other than that the benefits you get as a citizen are Brilliant!
  Back to the world. People if you are getting offended that means, somewhere deep down inside, a sense of doubt is embroider and a lack of confident perhaps even shame in who you are. there are many Black, Gays, and Muslims, but the ones that don't get hassled are the ones that are comfortable and proud of who they are. Oh here is another thing. Racism is wrong, but I am with you white people I hate it when migrant move to a country and take jobs and then change the law and rules of the country because it is 'politically incorrect' well first of all, Fuck P.C (political correctness), second it isn't your country. An example is last year, on remembrance day these 'pakistanis' disrupted the silence because they don't support it, or apparently it is P.I to call the british flag the 'Union Jack'. What the fuck people, seriously. They let you into their country, provide you with a living, WAY better than the one you would've had back home, and you try to change the rules. If you don't like the rules then Fuck off.
  Racism is a terrible thing, can cause depression and lead to suicide in many,and whoever came up with 'sticks and stones will break...' needs to get shot, cause I would rather be shot in the face than being publicly humiliated and ridiculed all my life. Words hurt, but to those being effected it is, however, easy to just say 'fuck you I really don't give a shit'.  Now I believe in world peace, I think it is as easy to achieve I think it is possible to just say 'stop. This is out of order, I am sorry'. And I truly believe that it is never going to fucking happen especially with those bunch of count ruling the world at the moment.


One other thing. Honestly I fucking Love the word Nigger. It sound so harsh and strong, that I think it is a waste to use it as a derogatory term (offensive way). I think if someone tries his best, works so hard, perhaps been through a lot of shit, especially war and is a hard ass mother fucker. Then and only then can he be refereed to as a 'Nigger'.
For example 'Rasputin was one hell of a nigger'... Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment