Vótame en 5linkers.com Confessional, what goes in my head

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Harry Potter !

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
  Just came back from the movie theatre after watching the final instalment of an incredible franchise Harry Potter. It was great. It is such a shame that it had to end, honestly how can anyone come up with another wizard/magical franchise as intricately detailed, successful and well thought out story as this one.

  I herd that on writing the final book of the series J.K Rowling actually didn't know what to do. I would've hated it, and the kids would've too since they seem to be the targeted audience, but it would've been poetic and perfect if J.K killed both Harry Potter and Voldemort. That would've been a shocker! I won't go into detail and be anal about my review of the movie, and i hate it when people do that. It was a good, in fact, Great movie and it is MEANT to be slightly different from the book. So don't go moaning about the differences.
  I have many things to say, however they don't relate to the current subject matter, therefore i shall discuss them at another date. Another thing is it is currently 4 am here and i can't be fucked to create another post ATM.
This is my confession for today... Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment