Vótame en 5linkers.com Confessional, what goes in my head

Friday 22 July 2011

FUCK IT !

  I don't know why, but I keep having this feeling that whatever I write is not genuinely from the heart. It feels like I kept picking subject to write about but the style of writing is as if i am trying to impress someone, or to write what I think people want to here. This, shall I say, is my 'confession'.
  I am 17, I likes watching movies, and aspire to one day, hopefully, become an actor. It is said that one can tell a lot about a person by the things that makes him laugh, well my favourite comedian is Jimmy Carr. I never detested any of his jokes, every single on of his jokes are hilarious, especially the amputee one that has gotten a lot of publicity. I am a bit of a cunt, I am actually one of the most decent person you can meet, but I find it entertaining to put on a cunt face, and become "playfully" mean to friends. I always make an effort to crack a joke, because I love making people laugh. Unfortunately, all my friends are cunt and don't let me do so. If there is a slight opportunity of becoming a comedian I would take it in a heart beat. Oh back to Jimmy, I am not a hypocrite, like many who listen to his jokes, I laughed at every single one, even those aimed at arabs as being terrorist or making fun of peoples' belief in God (I am religious and fear my creator).
  Anyways I don't think I have anything else to add on at the moment. Wow for some reason it feels like a relief just saying all that. even if it isn't hidden, I just find it weird sharing that online, even though almost everyone I know could tell that about me. Btw I find sick shit funny, E.G if someone jumped in front of a train, I'd most likely laugh, because why mourn a persons' death if he purposely took his life. Clearly he didn't want it, and by not wanting it he surely doesn't deserve it so I tend to look at the funny side of it. If anything I should be happy for him/her (do you realise wherever you see the 'him/her' or 'he/she' it is always the male who is first) because that is what he wanted.
 That was a glimpse of my personality, well not really it was basically about what I find funny. Okay this is me I am 17, Tall, into the 'real' football (a.k.a soccer) but not good at it, I contradict almost everything I say (because it is funny), find the funny side of every situation (unless I feel like shit, otherwise I would wish for hell to break loose and rape everyone), and last but not least I am a guy. I saw that cause I realise calling this blog "Confession" is pretty gay, not that I have anything against 'gays', beside being against nature, man, and God and they're going to hell. LOL joke. I have nothing against anyone. I am COMPLETELY open minded and am frankly up for anything (not in a sexual way you dirty minded reader), but I can't say that where I am from or they would kill me. :-)

 "I am free of prejudice, I hate everyone equally" - W. C. Fields
This is my confession for today... Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment