Vótame en 5linkers.com Confessional, what goes in my head

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Confessional, part 1

  This is my first blog... ever! honestly I just like writing and though I should give it a go.
To start off I should tell you a little bit more about myself. Well I'd prefer not to reveal my name, because I might discuss things that are deemed inappropriate in the country I live in (Kuwait).
  I am 17 years old, and have a passion for writing. I don't think I'm any good, but you'll be the judge of that.
  I was inspired to write after having read other bloggers' blogs. Some of them moved me and made me wish that I could do the same with my written words, so I decided to give it a shot. First things first, if there is going to be one continuos element in all my post it is a good sense of humour. If anything I wan't my blogs to be funny or put a smile on someone's face.
  I swear... A LOT! so to get used to everything I'm just going to spam some words to help get rid of the elephant in the room. I shall do this by telling you a list of my favourite swear words: cunt, fuck, dick, puff, balls, gay, twat, cock, penis, vagina, mother fucker, bitch, fuck, ass, shit, fuck face ! Few... now thats gone I can now write comfortably, without having to worry about offending anyone.
  as a read I realise nothing was funny, an it wasn't meant to be, but I want every post to have a sense of humour. So here is a joke.

 What's worse than taking a bite out of your apple
                                               and finding a worm in it?...Being raped !

That's it for now and I shall keep you posted whenever I have something to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment